Long mast / crankup tower

To: <>
Subject: Long mast / crankup tower
From: (Gary Nieborsky)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 10:25:19 -0800 (PST)
I incorporate the emergency pull down\straightner outer cable into the
messenger that I attach my coax and rotor cable to.  I don't use coax arms
anymore after the cable loops tied themselves around the coax arms in the
wind. I have a hose hanger thingy I lay the cable over when the tower is down.

73 Gary K7FR