[Fwd: Phasing R7's]

To: <>
Subject: [Fwd: Phasing R7's]
From: (Dave Earnest)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 10:42:42 -0800

Forgot to ask the questions on a mo bettah forum!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

73 Dave, K7JJ/6

To: <>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 16:25:20 -0800
From: Dave Earnest <>
Subject: Phasing R7's

I hate to look stuff up anymore.  Maybe someone has tried this.

I want to phase to R7 verticals.  I have no problem with the
phasing. . been there, done that.

I wonder what would happen if you have one configured for the low
end of the band and the other antenna configured for the high end?
I've had 2 dipoles cut for 7.025 and the other cut for
7.225..fed with a common coax.  It appeared to be flat across that

I assume the same would be true in this instance? The difference is
phasing them with 1/4 wave spacing and a Dunestar stack match.

Thanks for any inputs.

73, Dave K7JJ/6

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P