Seasons Greetings and a couple questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Seasons Greetings and a couple questions
From: bobkathylangham@worldnet.att.net (bobkathylangham)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 23:53:55 -0500
Seasons Greetings to everyone, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and
will have an outstanding New Year. An a special thanks to you Steve, for
all the work you do for us with this reflector.  I haven't been on it
that long but I've already learned a lot.  Now for a couple of
questions:

1) Has anyone had experence with the GEM QUADS and how do you like them.
I've put up my first tower and I'm considering either a 2 or 3 element
quad from them.  I've been able to put up a HBX 40' and figure that
these will stay within the windload and boom length.  Any comments, pro
or con would be nice.

2) This one is for you Steve.  I know you run a tower supply company and
that you mention once in a while about products that you carry.  Do you
have a web page or catalog listing everything that you do carry?  I
figure that with everything you do for us, between the reflector, NCJ,
and CQ Contest, if I need to pick up something, I would just as well buy
from you.

Thanks again and really the BEST OF HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AND THEIR
FAMILYS.

Bob   N8YGG
Beavercreek, OH