Defunct Tower Companies

To: <>
Subject: Defunct Tower Companies
From: (Stan Griffiths)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 02:12:50 -0800 (PST)
I see specs on crankup towers and how much they will take on this reflector
every once in awhile quoted from old brochures and manuals for towers made
by companies who are no longer in business.  I can't help always wondering
WHY they went out of business . . .  too many lawsuits, maybe?  Could not
deliver what they said they could, maybe?  Sorry, I just can't take anything
seriously that was published by a company that went out of business for
unknown reasons . . .

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P