Sources for fiberglass spreaders?

To: <>
Subject: Sources for fiberglass spreaders?
From: (Robin E. Midgett)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 23:56:37 -0600 (CST)
I suggest Max-Gain Systems, Inc. in Marietta, GA. They may be reached at
770-973-6251 before 9:00 PM Eastern time. I have bought several pieces of
fiberglass tubing for various antenna projects from them, & they offer
discounts for spreader kits. They also have a good selection of RF relays,
tubes & other goodies. BTW, I do not work for Max-Gain, nor do I receive
any compensation for mentioning their name, just passing along information.