10M antenna stack query

To: <>
Subject: 10M antenna stack query
From: (C. Logan Dietz (KE5FI))
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 12:58:06 -0800
M. Gray Brafford wrote:
> I'm just about ready to put my second 105ca in a 3 bay stack. The first one
> is at 92'. I'm thinking about putting #2 at 62' and #3 at 32'. I would
> appreciate any stacking hints, especially spacing.

I have used 40 feet spacing on my homebrew 5 el tens with great success.
 Like everyone says, you need to model it.  Every boom length and gain
will require a different spacing.  You can go for the clean pattern or
max gain as you like.  (I prefer gain over pattern.)

Chuck, KE5FI

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P