Rotator Article

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Rotator Article
From: wrt@eskimo.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 21:46:33 GMT
On Sat, 11 Jan 1997 15:11:17 -0500 (EST), K7LXC@aol.com wrote:
<snip>
>      Are you saying that you're currently using a T2X in 25G?  I didn't
>think it would work.  Did you cut some tower diagonals to get it to fit?
<snip>
On a related issue:  The T2X is not supposed to fit in HDBX48, but it =
does.
The trick is you have to unbolt the mounting plate and re-install it =
upside
down.  This gives an extra one inch of clearance which is all that is =
needed.
I wrote the factory about this four years ago when I did it this way and =
their
response was "Interesting - we'll study it" or words to that effect.  =
Never
heard anything more from them.  It's been working fine all that time.

73, Bill W7TI
wrt@eskimo.com