Rotator compatibilities

To: <>
Subject: Rotator compatibilities
From: (
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 11:01:21 -0500 (EST)

>       I use a T2X on a rotator shelf in the standard place (one or two
>feet down from the top) in my Rohn 25G.  It does fit.  It won't fit
>further down without (1) cutting a diagonal, or (2) inserting it between
>the 8 foot top section and the first 10 foot section below that.
Hi, Fred --

     In looking in my Rohn catalog, it appears that there are several top
sections that will work.  I guess the biggest problem would be using a BPL25G
Top Bearing Plate on the top of a straight section so it depends on which top
configuration you're using.

73 and tnx for your comments,  Steve  K7LXC

Sponsored by Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P