My Frozen? A3S

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: My Frozen? A3S
From: ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM (ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 97 07:51:10 CST
Many thanks to all that responded to my query on my frozen A3.  Most
believe it is a temporary problem that will be alleviated when the local
temperature gets to a more normal level.  I hope so....VK0 won't be on
forever!  Since the antenna is at abt 50 ft and the ground temp is still
right at the freezing point, I elected not to do any further tuning up.
By this afternoon we should be well above freezing and I'll give it a
go then.  Will post results after that.

Thanks again for the responses,
Wayne  AJ5M  ehayes@vnet.ibm.com