Fwd: C-3 Info

To: <>
Subject: Fwd: C-3 Info
From: (Tony Brock-Fisher)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 08:54:52 -0500
requote from Tom's original post:

> fair share of contesting and DXpeditions: any day take a C-3...

You made the erroneaous connection, Tom; not I.

>... Your comment in the same paragraph regarding "low height, near or over
water, the longer boom length of other antennas would not be effective" is not
correct either. I think almost everyone knows this.

Right. Thats why you see so many 6-elemnt yagis at 30 feet!

>...It is nice you have so many hard-felt opinions. You sure like to create

to talk about, whether they are relevant or not.

If Mr Schiller spent much time on this reflector, he would know that
I do not often comment on this forum, and only when I feel I have
something significant to contribute.

My bottom Line: The C3 is a great antenna. I think marketing it
                against the KT-34XA is putting it out of it's league.

-Tony, K1KP,