4130 Cromolly Mast

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: 4130 Cromolly Mast
From: sawyers@inav.net (Steve Sawyers n0yvy)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 20:22:02 -0600
Contact your local or regional steel supplier with what you want and
they can get it for you.

Look under Steel Distributors and Warehouses in the Yellow Pages. You
may have to call several to get one that will deal with you. Try to stay
local, may cost slightly more, but you save shipping.

I use Pittsburg - Des Moines Steel and they have always been willing to
talk to me on single pieces if I take the mill length they get - 20-22
ft.

de n0yvy steve