Fwd: C-3 Info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: C-3 Info
From: wlminer@pbsac04.isp.PacBell.COM (Miner, Bill L (wlminer))
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 14:44:00 -0800
Tom  - N6BT  - Force 12,

I have observed your insulting remarks toward fellow hams on the local DX
packet spotting network and now I see you issuing flames on the internet.  I
don't recall ever seeing any other antenna or equipment manufacture act in
this manner.

Let me assure you that no matter what "efficiency figures" you publish in
your ads,  no matter how many "track tests" you have performed and no matter
how many more POP Rivets you many add to your products,  I for one will
NEVER purchase any Force 12 product and I advise all my friends to do the
same.

73,  Bill - WG6H