ROHN 25 with house bracket at 60 ft w/o guys.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: ROHN 25 with house bracket at 60 ft w/o guys.
From: jleikhim@nettally.com (Leikhim, Joe)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 19:50:02 -0500
Does anyone have the ROHN catalog handy?

I just got some e-mail from a friend and was curious about his
prposed tower installation.

Mosley TA-53 on the tower

Tower is a Rohn 25 and is up 60 feet.
Bottom section of the tower is in a block of concrete, in a hole
4x4x4..., thick red clay type dirt, not sandy stuff

No guy wires...tower bolted to the house about 8 feet up.

I had looked at doing something similar for ham sat and I think ROHN
required some additional guying, any comments??

Thanks
--
Joe Leikhim
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967