To: <>
Subject: Amplifier
From: (Samuel M Barrett)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 13:43:34 EST
Yes, I have.

I was very pleased with the upgrades that I did on my SB-220.  I can do
some of my own work, but I don't trust myself much.  Nevertheless, I was
able to place the three modules properly and they worked the first time.
I would recommend the mods.  He is very helpful.

73, de WA5RPP
Sam Barrett

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997 15:57:26 -0800 Elliott Lawrence <>