Towers and Building Permits

To: <>
Subject: Towers and Building Permits
From: (Leikhim, Joe)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 22:44:23 -0500
Is it unusual to require a building permit to construct an amateur
tower? I called my local building department and was told (verbally)
that none was needed. I drove over and saw the plans inspector and was
told again the same. I asked for written confirmation and was told to
put the request in writing and that the director would have to approve
the letter stating that no permit was required.

Joe Leikhim

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967