Towers and Building Permits

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Towers and Building Permits
From: conradh@primenet.com (Conrad Harteloo)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 22:48:45 -0700 (MST)
I live in Arizona and in Maricopa County and not part of any city.  I have
tons of work to do to get a permit from them.  I have to assemble
engineering drawings, etc. and justify why it is needed.

My recommendation is that you make sure that what you suggest is true.  If
you assume it is and put up your tower, someone complains about it, and your
assumptions are false, you will be in a very bad situation.

Conrad   N7EN