Tower/rotor query for a friend

To: <>
Subject: Tower/rotor query for a friend
From: (n4si)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 18:32:07 +0000
> On advice of several previous posts he has decided on TR-iex.
> Either the LM-470E tower or the TM-370C-HD sky needle.

I have worked on both the Tri-Ex LM470 and the US Tower 70 ft
motorized (not sure of the part number). There is no comparison in
the two. The US Tower is MUCH heavier duty. Also the motor/crank-up
is extremely rugged and well-designed. Please take a look at the US
Tower before you commit.

> please answer me back direct at so as not
> to clutter up the reflector with redundant stuff. Herman values
> your opinion..thanks again..w4yv, for n4ch

Nope, I'm going to the full reflector. This sort of exchange of info
is just what it's for. If we don't "clutter it up" with this, there's
no point in having it.

Good luck.

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE