"Free" Email Service (Juno)

To: <>
Subject: "Free" Email Service (Juno)
From: (
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 16:31:04 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-02 14:41:29 EST, (michael w.
elliott) writes:

>can anyone stop this junk coming out
>would hate to unscribe but this is frivolous and downright

     I agree and sent a message to TowerTalkians to please refrain from this
type of junk.  The original sender did everyone a disservice by cross posting
it to several other reflectors.  In case anyone missed my post - CUT OUT the traffic.

    This is an un-moderated listserv.  The lack of the aforementioned junk
and the relative maturity/lack of flammage by the inhabitants are part of its
charm.  99% of the time everyone shows the decorum and respect that we all
enjoy.  I'm not inclined to make this a moderated listserv since this
situation is a rare occurence.  A moderated reflector means that I would have
to read each post and then forward it to the list.  I really don't want to do

      Thanks to everyone for their cooperation.

73,  Steve  K7LXC

TowerTalk list owner