A BIG deal!!

To: <>
Subject: A BIG deal!!
From: (
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:02:51 -0500 (EST)
Greetings, fellow TowerTalkians --

    I am very pleased to announce that there are now 1,000 subscribers to
TowerTalk!  Yesterday Joseph Brue, N3MKZ, signed up and became number one

    Without exception, the feedback I get is that this is one of the most
worthwhile reflectors around.  Genuine information combined with a
commendable level of maturity makes TowerTalk different than most lists.  And
it's you, the subscribers, who have made it such a success.  My thanks to
everyone for their participation and willingness to make it such a valuable

73,  Steve  K7LXC

TowerTalk listowner