T2X Problem!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: T2X Problem!
From: JimW9WU@aol.com (JimW9WU@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 08:21:13 -0500 (EST)
This is a well known T2X glitch. I always had to press both
switches before my rotor would turn in one direction or another.
Happened on 2 different T2's

73, Jim W9WU

N4SB wrote:
For some reason, one will not close, and when opposite rotation is tried, of
course no power,,,
For some reason I don't understand, rocking the rotor in the opposite
direction and then back will do it every time. BTW, this seems to have
absolutely nothing to do with whether the rotor has in fact been turned far
enough to activate the limit switches.