T2X Problem!

To: <>
Subject: T2X Problem!
From: (
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 22:13:06 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-08 21:00:40 EST, (Rich Hallman N7TR)

>Is the new Brake wedge for a T2X or the Ham 4 series....????
>I called CATS and they said that the new wedge would do nothing for the
>T2X...Only the Ham 4 series.....Thought CATS said the brake in the T2X was
>   Did I miss something or is there REALLY a replacement brake for the
>   I have 3 T2X's in the air now and EVERYONE of the T2X's need to be rocked
>to get them to move....
      Well, I was positive that Craig told me that he had a new brake wedge
for the T2X.  If he says he doesn't, I'd tend to believe him.

    I guess the only answer is to call Linda at Hy-Gain and ask her.
 402-465-7021 if anyone is interested in doing it.  I was sure that Roger Cox
told me that they had  re-designed.  Maybe the latest Hy-Gain brake wedge is
the way to go.

73,  Steve  K7LXC