Crankup safety

To: <>
Subject: Crankup safety
From: (Dave Wright)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:56:03 -0800
Which to me brings up an interesting question.  How much weight can the
cables support?  I recently watched a 300lb. person climb a Tri-Ex LM354
ALMOST nested (the standoff's stop it from fully nesting) where only the
cable was supporting him.  Yes, he survived but it looked awful hairy to

73 de Dave