Why... Cleaning Aluminum???

To: <>
Subject: Why... Cleaning Aluminum???
From: (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 12:26:54 -0500
Hi Tony,

Glad to save you the needless work....but, just remember... "if it don't'll still work fine...only it won't look pretty. =20

Also, when you clean the joints... seriously...., don't forget to clean the
inside of the outer tubing... although, I rather suspect that most of the
electrical connection is being made with the stainless sheet metal screw
only- but I could be wrong on that one.  I'll have to check my antenna
modeling programs ;-)

Keep smilin'.

Roger, K2JAS

P.S.  Other unattributable quote of the day....." South America has cold
summers and hot winters, but somehow they still manage."