Amp Reflector II

To: <>
Subject: Amp Reflector II
From: (Lee Buller)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 13:32:56 -0600
Ok, here is the cost of the amp reflector I can set up.

There is a $25.00 set up fee.  Then it is $5.00 / month for 250 users and a
cost of $1.00 /month for every 50 users over the 250 mark.  I can cut off
the users at 250.  I would not think there would be that many users.  I know
it is not a lot of money, but I am married with teenage kids and an
expensive hobby.  So, I am just wondering if there is a need (which I think
there is) but I have to somwhat frugal in my approach.   I could have the
system up and running in a couple of days....

By the way, what has happened to the contest reflector?

Lee Buller