Stacks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Stacks
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 07:07:13 -0500 (EST)
Peter,

Your question is best answered by running an antenna model of your
proposed configuration.  Perhaps one of the towertalkians has modelled the
C3 or C4 and can help you.

I hate to make guesses about antenna systems when analysis has been made
so simple and effective by W7EL, K6STI and many others who contributed so
much to the state of our art.

73!
Frank
W3LPL