[TowerTalk] 160 harmonincs (fwd)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160 harmonincs (fwd)
From: (Jamie Tolbert)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 18:53:55 -0500 (EST)
Due to an email program crash I "lost" 41 messages yesterday...if anyone
replied to the following query could you please do so again?

I remember seeing something about broadcast harmonics appearing every 15
kc on the time this wasnt a problem here but now that i am
cleaning up the line noise I notice harmonics/noise every 15 kc. ie 1807
1822 , 1839 etc...Is this previous thread archived somewhere? What was
the fix? 73 Jamie WW3S