[TowerTalk] Rotor Break Delay Control

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Break Delay Control
From: (
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 11:15:15 -0500 (EST)
Many, many thanks to all who responded to my question about the rotor break
control circuit, I am continually amazed at the value of the various
reflectors as a resource for practical, up-to-date infomation.

Several asked for feedback on the results of my inquiry.  I will post a
message to TowerTalk summarizing the response as soon as I have a chance to
sort out the reply.

Again, thanks....

Joe, W5ASP