[TowerTalk] Rotating Tower Hardware

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotating Tower Hardware
From: aa6eg@tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 18:08:38 -0800 (PST)
Rotatable Tower Hardware?

          A 140 foot broadcast tower has been given to us at N6IJ.  It
is an insulated base type, and we are now contemplating a tower
design for contesting.  Never having had the budget to even consider
a rotatable tower, I am now curious as to costs involved in a rotating
tower guy system.  I would not be suprised if the rotating rings/guy
anchors are expensive, but HOW expensive ARE they?  We have
plenty of 5/16" ehs guy strand, so that part is taken care of.
Anyone know of the numbers involved?.

73, DX de Pat, AA6EG/N6IJ
aa6eg@tmx.com
Marina CA