[TowerTalk] Rotor Control Brake Delay Circuit

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Control Brake Delay Circuit
From: (
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 00:52:01 -0500 (EST)
A number of those who responded to my question about a source for the brake
delay circuit for a rotor control box asked that I let them know what I
managed to dig up. Here is a summary of the information that I received.
While I have NOT checked each of these to verify the details, I'm sure it
won't be difficult to get what I need.

Again my sincere thanks for all the help.

Lance Johnson Engineering               D-Lay 5
P. O. Box 1047
Elizabeth, CO  80107
phone: (303) 646-4630

Rotor Doctor (Craig) [ex C.A.T.S.)
7368 S.R. 105                           Brake-D-Lay $25.00
Pemberville, Oh  43450                              $ 3.00  S & H
(419) 352-4465
(419) 353-2287 (FAX)

Norms Rotor Service                      BD189 $ 30.00
5263 Agro Drive
Frederick, MD  21701

Build the Rotor Pal
Tony Brock-Fisher, K1KP