[TowerTalk] vertical, radialess antenna summary

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] vertical, radialess antenna summary
From: (
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 17:40:00 -0800 (PST)
i got several responses to my vertical antenna question. the antenna most liked
was the cushcraft r7 or r7000. the next one was the hy-gain product. both the
gap and the new force12 antenna were given good grades. the force 12 antenna
covers only 10-20m. the cushcraft r7000 needs radials for the 80m kit. there
no clear cut winner, so i think we will chose either the hy-gain or a gap
product, the gap being center feed. thanks to all those who responded and i
this helps those who wanted the information.
                                henry   forever kb7rta

p.s. it's the real man that contests with a 2X3 call and a straight key