[TowerTalk] Rotators and Rohn 25

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotators and Rohn 25
From: (Robert Naumann)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 12:18:58 -0000
The Create RC5A series fits very well in Rohn 25.  I had mine installed
when I was back in NJ for several years spinning a TH6DXX and several
VHF/UHF yagis.  I had it mounted at the bottom of the top section with a
21' mast - 8' in the tower, the balance out.  TH6 just above the top of the
tower, 2M boomers etc. on up, and at the very top I had a G6-144 2m FM
antenna for Packet.  It worked well, with no trouble whatsoever.

The only "twist" to installing these rotors is that they have a different
mounting method where you need 6 holes in the rotor mounting plate instead
of 4 as the HAM-M types have.

ex KR2J
To: <>