[TowerTalk] Troubleshooting an A3

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Troubleshooting an A3
From: (Dale Martin)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 08:21:12 -0600
On Monday, March 03, 1997 2:04 AM, Jay Pryor[] wrote:
>Early in the ARRL DX contest I discovered the SWR on my A3S had gone haywire
>on 20M and 15M and was extremely erratic on 10M.  Can anyone give me ideas
>on troubleshooting the problem?

>- Jay/K4OGG

I recently went through the same thing with my A3 as Jay is going
through with his A3S.

I completely refurbished the antenna, took all the traps apart, etc.
I have information I received from Cushcraft (a couple of PCX files of
troubleshooting procedures, and a price list) and a note from another
ham describing how to disassemble the traps.

If anyone is interested, please send me a note directly and I will send
the info--if you can take attachments, so much the better.

Dale Martin, KG5U