[TowerTalk] wanted prop-pitch parts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] wanted prop-pitch parts
From: (
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 97 13:46:33 CST
SUBJECT: wanted prop-pitch parts
I am in need of what is called the "low speed bell gear" for a small
prop-pitch motor.

The one I have has been modified for high speed which means the
lower gear on the bell gear has been cut away...

Buying a prop-pitch can be an never know what you are
getting until you open it up and then it's too late.

NOTE:  some folks have asked me questions on Prop-pitch motors and
I am no expert.  This is the second one I have ever seen therefore
I probably have more questions than answers.

Thanks for reading this and if you have an old motor or parts you are
willing to part with please call me or e-mail a note.
phone no. w= 1-618-255-2293     h= 1-618-466-5720

 All this work just to say "599 04"Wow! something is wrong with all of us.