[TowerTalk] Housekeeping -- please keep

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Housekeeping -- please keep
From: (
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 19:20:09 -0500 (EST)
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

     Apparently either everyone is worn out from the latest flurry of contest
weekends or the snow hasn't melted yet because posts to TowerTalk have been
pretty low key lately.  I'm sure things will get busier as we get into the
prime tower building season.

      There have been some changes to the server and majordomo software that
you should know about.

     First of all, the is no longer valid for any TowerTalk
traffic.  All posts to the TowerTalk reflector should go to  Any help, info, unsubscribe, etc. should go to  I can still be reached as the listowner at

     Please change your address book or TowerTalk info file to reflect this
latest information.

     TowerTalk archives are now available at
 Stop by and take a look -- they're pretty cool.  Thanks to Jim, AD1C, for
all his hard work in implementing this and many other changes.

     BTW, Jim is also going to be implementing a TowerTalk digest in the near
future.  This way you can get one message per day with TowerTalk topics
instead of the 20-30 a day like you do now.  Stay tuned for an announcement
on this.

73 and thanks for all your contributions,  Steve  K7LXC