[TowerTalk] Housekeeping -- please keep

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Housekeeping -- please keep
From: (Wendell - W5FL)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 20:34:05 -0600

I sure hope the digest is an option.  I do not want one large message a day.  I
want 20 little ones.

I personally dislike digests as they bury messages where you have to find them
and then cannot respond directly to them and you lose 24 hours in responses.

* BTW, Jim is also going to be implementing a TowerTalk digest in the near
* future.  This way you can get one message per day with TowerTalk topics
* instead of the 20-30 a day like you do now.  Stay tuned for an announcement
* on this.