[TowerTalk] Housekeeping

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Housekeeping
From: (
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 22:43:49 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-03-05 22:35:06 EST, (Wendell - W5FL)

> I sure hope the digest is an option.  I do not want one large message a
> I want 20 little ones.
>  I personally dislike digests as they bury messages where you have to find
> them and then cannot respond directly to them and you lose 24 hours in
     I'm sure that that is the intention; I like this format myself.  If
anyone else feels strongly about, let me know.  This is progress for better
or worse.

     I'll put in another plug for Jim, AD1C, who has been putting in a ton of
time to make this and the other reflectors more useful.

73,  Steve  K7LXC