[TowerTalk] My Vote...and Secret Symbols

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] My Vote...and Secret Symbols
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 00:26:18 -0500
Hi Steve,

I'd like to vote for SEPARATE MESSAGES and NOT a digest. I'd like to decide
what I want to read and what I want to save... and not have loads of stuff
lumped or digested otherwise... unless I am misunderstanding what exactly
happens with the digest thing.

Anyway, I'm perfectly happy with the way things are right now and I don't
see a reason to change. If I'm getting 20 messages a day... well, they're
easily identified  under "SUBJECT" and, if I don't think the subject is
important enough (at the moment)... I'll open different mail and get to the
others later.  At least I'm the one making the decisions.

Thanks for the opportunity to insert my 2¢ ..and I'm not tellin' where I got
the "¢" sign or for that matter any of the following.... ¼ ½ ¾ © ? ? æ ¿ ² ³
. Also, it would be a copyright infringement if anyone does a copy and paste
of those symbols into any text document and saves them for later
retrieval... since I am their sole owner and I have the bill to prove it.  I
keep it with the deed I have to the Brooklyn Bridge.

Roger, K2JAS