[TowerTalk] W3LPL 5 element 48' boom Yagi with T-Match

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W3LPL 5 element 48' boom Yagi with T-Match
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 16:13:41 -0500 (EST)
W4RNL performed this analysis of the T-match feed of my 5 element 20M
Yagis that I thought might be of interest to some Towertalkians.  Although
LB's work may represent the state-of-the-art in modelling the T-match.  As
readers will discover, LB put a great deal of effort into this analysis.
73
Frank
W3LPL
donovanf@sgate.com