[TowerTalk] RE: AB-105 safety question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: AB-105 safety question
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:25:24
Hi Dave -- IMHO, though I hope never to own an AB-105 tower, your query is
precisely the right thing to post here.  I bet W3LPL will have your answer
for you, and in any case the thoughtful discussion may save someone else
from failing to consider this sort of issue.  For example, I'm thinking of
replacing my top and middle guys on a 100-foot Rohn 25 with Phillystran and
had been worrying the guy detensioning issue.  I think I've persuaded
myself that on a calm day I should be able to slack off the guys to zero
and quickly replace them with pre-cut Philly.  I too would value any advice.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR