[TowerTalk] AB105

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AB105
From: (Gary Nieborsky)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:13:22 -0800 (PST)
Disciples of Tower Talk,

Where does one get AB105 (the holiest of holy cow! towers)?  I haven't ever
seen one out it a east coast thing?  The King Tower Talker,
K7LXC, whispered to me at the local hamfest that it was a military surplus
item but my searches of known surplus haunts has turned up nada.  Is this
Holy Grail of Tower-dom hard to come by?  Does greasing the palms of surplus
depot E-5's help?

Worthy seeker of the Tower begs for enlightenment.

Gary K7FR