[TowerTalk] Mods for CC 40-2cd

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mods for CC 40-2cd
From: (Rus Healy)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 08:56:20 -0500
Two articles were also published in the NCJ--one by W6QHS and another by N4KG.
Look for them in the all-time NCJ index, which was just published in the last
couple of issues.

--73, Rus, NJ2L

Sent:   Monday, March 10, 1997 5:02 PM
Subject:        Re: [TowerTalk] Mods for CC 40-2cd

In a message dated 97-03-10 20:48:44 EST, (Joe Humet) writes:

>   I understand that are some mods for the 40-2cd to make it
>  stand up a bit better to the wx and also make it proform a little
>  better.   Can anyone tell me were I can find these. I need to take mine
>  down  in the spring for some repairs.

     The mods are from Dave Leeson, W6NL, ex-W6QHS, and appear in his book,
"Physical Design of Yagi Antennas".  The information also appeared in an
article in  QST; I have a copy if you need one.  Send $1 to cover costs to
TOWER TECH, Box 572, Woodinville, WA, 98072.

     The mods are strictly mechanical.

73,  Steve   K7LXC