[TowerTalk] Torque absorver PTA1

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Torque absorver PTA1
From: (EA3KU-Fernando Martinez)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 18:27:05 +0100
I am prepairing my new self-suported tower ( abt. 100 feet ) to
acomodate a new OR-2800 rotator with a KLM KT34XA and a 40-2CD.
I ordered the OR-2800 and PTA-1 ( torque absorver ) from U.S thru my
local radio stores , but the local dealer was unable to locate this
PTA-1 torque absorver on U.S., he say that its not longer available.
That's true ?.
If not, where I can buy this PTA-1 and what's is aproximative price ? .

Thank's for help.

Fernando Martinez.