[TowerTalk] FS: Pneumatic mast

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Pneumatic mast
From: (Robin E. Midgett)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 21:39:49
I have a 7'10" (when collapsed) heavy (100 lbs.) aluminum pneumatic mast
for sale. It extends  to 26', + a few inches. It was originally used as a
light tree support by the military. Holes are tapped in the bottom of the
mast to allow the insertion of fittings for air input & release. I am
asking $500.00 for the mast. The base section is 5.25" diameter, with 4
sections total. There is a flat plate fixed on the top of the mast. I can
send  .bmp &/or .jpg pictures & mechanical drawings if anyone is interested.
73, Robin KB4IDC

Your e-mail returned due to insufficient voltage.