[TowerTalk] Old Cablewave Connector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Old Cablewave Connector
From: Richard_M_Hoff/318532/MPTVI/EKC@knotes.kodak.com (Richard M Hoff)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 19:49:14 -0400

I need to find someone who has a center pin for a Cablewave connectors for
7/8" hardline. This connector was discontinued about 12 years ago and
Cablewave has no parts left. The cable has a spiral outer jacket and the
connectors base screws on the cable. Current designs have a corrugated
outer jacket and the new connectors will not fit. The part number for the
connector is HCC78-50NF738251.  The center pin broke when we were trying to
attach the connector and I need to find another. Anyone have a source? I'd
appreciate any help.

73,  Dick AA5NT
dhoff@kodak.com