[TowerTalk] TH7DX INFO

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH7DX INFO
From: rlboyd@CapAccess.org (Rich L. Boyd)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 13:29:04 -0500 (EST)
The S in "DXS" may refer to stainless steel hardware, nice to have but
won't affect performance...if that's what the S stands for.

I more often hear of the TH7DXX.  Anyway, I didn't know there were
different versions of this antenna, with the possible exception of
non-stainless hardware being standard and stainless being an upgrade.
Then again, maybe they call came with stainless, not sure.

I would think the TH7 would be what I call an "incremental improvement"
over the TA-33.  It may even be more than one "incremental improvement
unit..." maybe two, even three.  What is an incremental improvement
unit?  The unit of improvement that is noticeable.

I would think this would be an improvement worth the trouble and
incremental cost.  I suppose we could also discuss "incremental cost
units."  hihi.

73 - Rich Boyd, KE3Q