To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X/HAM IV BRAKE DELAY
From: (Paul Ash)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 22:37:30 -0500
Hello All,

I understand that a common modification to HAM IV and T2X rotor
control boxes is a circuit which delays the activation of the
brake solinoid until some time after the rotor motor has stopped.
I've also been told that a few of the rotor dealers sell this
mod. (C.A.T.S. and Norm's for sure)

Being one of those hams who likes to build things, I was wondering
if anyone out there has a description of the circuitry involved.
I seem to recall an article in one of the mags a few years back
(possibly QST??) but I'm not sure. If anyone out there has any info
I would like to hear from you.  Thanks, 73, Paul N1PA