[TowerTalk] Cutting Hardline

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cutting Hardline
From: (Glenn A Biggerstaff)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 00:06:57 UTC
I saw a post the other day about putting connectors on hardline the other
day and the tool for the same .If you don't have the tool a dremell tool
with an abrasive cutoff wheel  does a very nice job of cutting the out
shield away for installation of the connector. I also  have a technique
for home brewing connectors for line to big for the compression fittings
technique if anyone is interested. 73,Glenn