[TowerTalk] Fiberglass guys

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass guys
From: (Patrick Barkey)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:33:20 -0500
Could I prevail upon N3RR or one of the other users of fiberglass rod
guys to give us some more information about them?  I have tried calling
the manufacturer ( Polygon Co. (800) 918-9261) twice, and can't seem to
get them to return my calls.

Specifically, what are the advantages of using fiberglass guys over
Phillystran?  Disadvantages?  Special tools needed?  Overall cost?

Thanks in advance for whatever information you can share with us.

   -- Pat