[TowerTalk] QRO Amplifiers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] QRO Amplifiers
From: (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 17:41:16 -0800
rwc wrote:
> There has been a ham by the name of Brian Biggins (VE3BIE) who has been "bad
> mouthing" QRO Amplifiers primarily on 160 meters and 80 meters. Please be
> advised he has a significant ties to Command Technologies (Commander), and
> his statements are biased. His statements are totally false, and they are
> not based on facts.

It seems to me that several months back in looking at ads by QRO and
Commander I noticed they were located in the same city and had virtually
identical mailing addresses.  At the time it made me wonder if they were
one in the same company marketing higher priced (with QSK) and mid
priced (without QSK) amplifiers.  Other than the presence or absence of
QSK the ads didn't indicate much difference in similar models of the two
different brands.  Another similarity, at that time they were both
promising future deliver of a 3 tube amp of virtually identical design.
So among the knowledgeable insiders on the reflector who know what the
connection is if any between QRO and Commander.

Larry Lindblom