[TowerTalk] Spacing requirements

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Spacing requirements
From: (
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 18:33:50 CST
To all:

I talked to Steve about this and he suggested I put it on the reflector
and maybe someone could give me the proper spacing and height
requirements.  My plan is to use two 40-2CDs and 2 TH7s putting one of
each on the top of the mast and fixing one each of the antennas on
Europe.  My question is how high the tower should be and what the spacing
should be between each antenna.  Any other suggestions that you
experienced tower and antenna guys can give will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Chief Pilot-Trade-A-Plane
Editor- Amateur Radio Trader